Sunday, March 8, 2009

get buck

So, a little bit of business to attend to begin off this post. I do want to have this updated more often. Right now, Beth and I still working on getting used to this. Also, her computer is broken at the moment. Just goes to show that she is super lame. Haha.

So I'm sitting in church right now as I write this. If you didn't know, I work at my church normally every other Sunday. I just operate lights and the soundboard for the services, but it's something. I enjoy doing it, but it can get a bit tedious at times. Like I have to sit through both services. So the first service is when I pay attention and listen and all that jazz. Then second service is when I like to try and read a book some, since I never get much of a chance to read it seems like. I also don't blow off school just to read like some people I know. Hah. Anyways, I forgot my book today, so I'm just sitting here bored. Oh well. I'll survive. I'm a trooper.

So whenever I type up these posts on my phone, these always seem a ton longer than what is seen when people look at the site. I'm trying to experiment now with breaking up what I say with blank lines. Just trying to see how it will work.

So on Sci-Fi tonight is a new movie called War Wolves. It's on at eight, and I'm actually kind of excited. It looks like it might actually be pretty good, better than Megasnake at least.

Last thought: I've been trying to jog three times a week for 30 minutes. It's been going really well. So far I've gone from 185 to 172 right now I think. But the thing I really wanted to say was that it's not cool when your body changes shape. Like right now, a lot of my jeans are getting too loose and I need to get a new belt as well. I mean I'm not complaining that I'm losing weight. It just is weird not having clothes fit or feeling more of my bones.

So I've been rambling, I'll finish this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment