Sunday, March 15, 2009

18?

So I turned 18 this week. Just catching up to other people I know. And I realized that this doesn't really mean a ton to me. Yes, it's nice being an adult and stuff. But I really don't use many of my new-found freedoms. The only really nice one is that I can see R movies without having to go through a long, complicated process. But that's just because Tennessee is stupid. But that's life. Oh well.

So I also realized that I love driving to church early on Sunday mornings. It's so peaceful. Barely anyone is out on the road and I can just think. Just a random thought of mine.

So yesterday I bought an NBA game for the 360. NBA Live 09 to be specific. Now, one of the reasons I had bought the game was because of this thing they have called NBA Live 365 where the game is affected by how players are actually playing real life. Apparently, this is a subscription service and every copy of the game came with a season worth's of it. I bought my copy used, so I didn't get the little code for it. It kind of got me mad, because I hadn't thought about it being a subscription service. But I do like the game though.

No comments:

Post a Comment