Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Birthday

So my birthday is coming up pretty soon. March 11th to be exact. Now I like my birthday. Happy birthdays, gifts, getting to do more stuff. Yadda yadda yadda. But the thing I've had trouble with the last couple of years is coming up with gift ideas to tell people. I mean it just seems like there is nothing that I really particularly want or need. Then I feel bad telling my parents nothing, because they like giving gifts and doing the parent thing. I mean I could always get money and wait to buy something. But when I do that, it seems like I never actually buy anything worthwhile with that money. It just seems to slowly disappear. It's actually quite frustrating. There's no good games out. There's no good movies. There's really no good CDs until later in March. I'm completely stumped. It's also like I can't ask for a new car or anything. That would be pretty nice. I'm quite envious of Sonny's new car by the way. I'm also kind of jealous of Briar's offroader. Haha. That was a joke that most of you won't know about. Well, I guess it's about time for me to wrap this up. I'd appreciate comments on this blog if you guys can think of anything that I might want. See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment