Saturday, February 21, 2009

if you only knew.

today i had to go grocery shopping with my dad, and yes HAD to go, because my mother just had surgery a week ago and it would be too slow to drag her around lol.

so here me and my dad are with a list, a shopping cart, surrounded by a million k-state students
in walmart....

can you already picture it? me with very little patience and my dad who can well basically be like a five year old at time... getting a better picture now i bet lol.

and to make it even more crazy im not very good with knowing where things are in walmart
im a commissary kind of girl...

so there we are going aisle to aisle and ppl are laughing because i keep saying dad i swear to God if you don't get back here or i swear to God if you walk away again and so on....which in turn kind of makes me laugh...

i love my dad i do, but he can be such a kid and idk im not a mom last i checked.eh
well it ended with no one getting hurt and now he just keeps looking at me and laughing
because we both know about all the fun we had today.

and to think my day couldn't get worse i spilled melted butter in the kitchen, i swear im such an idiot, but oh well lol. i have to go i just wrote this to make some person happy : )

No comments:

Post a Comment